It's winter and I'm running. I've been running since last summer, or attempting to at least and I have to say I've come a long way! Even though my attitude towards running at first was that I hated it, after a while, I got sick of sitting on my butt and decided to act. So...I started jogging (slowly) and now, after a couple weeks of not running much, I can go at least .10 miles without stopping, which believe it or not is progress for me.
I can definitely tell the difference it has made in my life, making my legs more toned and my confidence level go way up, so I recommend light jogging for all people who want to get in shape!
One thing I can say is that even though there are some little things you can do to get in shape, there aren't many shortcuts. The easiest way is to get some exercise, even some medium walking, and eat a little bit healthier. There are tons of easy little ways to make a big difference, but the point is, you have to make an effort.
I can definitely tell the difference it has made in my life, making my legs more toned and my confidence level go way up, so I recommend light jogging for all people who want to get in shape!
One thing I can say is that even though there are some little things you can do to get in shape, there aren't many shortcuts. The easiest way is to get some exercise, even some medium walking, and eat a little bit healthier. There are tons of easy little ways to make a big difference, but the point is, you have to make an effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment