Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Flaming Ginger here!

As you may know, this blog is dedicated to chronicling the events of three friends during summer 2012. Every summer I have ever experienced constituted of sleeping, eating, sleeping some more, and doing a whole lot of nothing. Well this summer, things are gonna be different. I have a few things in mind about what I want to accomplish this summer, but the list is subject to change:

--Bike ride with friends
--Have a picnic in the park
--Learn a new language
--Plant a garden
--Cookout on the beach
--Go camping
--Get my driver's license!
--Watch the sunrise
--Take a dance class
--Volunteer at a day care/animal shelter
--Ride on the back of a motorcycle with a hot guy

More things will be added to the list as I think of them, but this is a rough sketch of what I plan to do to make this summer different than all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment