I'm Heeeeeeeeer-eeeeee....
Whooooo!!!! Twisted Mango is here FINALLY!!! After days of trying to hack the blog (thanks so much for your help Flaming ginger!! I owe ya big time...) and trying to figure out how to actually post (Ignore the Tardy to the Party blog guys.... I thought it was something totally different, I'll delete it when I figure out how....) I'M ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING!!!So before summer started my friend, Squeaky Geek, gave me the awesome book called Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen. IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING. I haven't finished it yet, but I just love it so much!! It's so profound yet satisfying light and airy at the same time! But anyways, in the book there are two girls named Morgan and Isabel who are polar opposites of each other but they're the best friends ever and do whatever they want with each other! Lately, I've been trying to renew my sisterly bonds with my youngest sister who I believe had a stick rammed up her butt at birth. I was reading my book in bed like any other morning and I was suddenly like, "Hey! I should be spontaneous like Isabel and Morgan and forge new connections with my dear sibling!" So I jumped out of bed, got my iHome, set it to Avril Lavigne's What the Hell (at the very climax of the song), hit pause and cranked the volume to as hiiiigh as it would go. Then I snuck into my sister's room where she was still peacefully sleeping and hit play~!
She did this little spasm thing and I was like, "GOOD MORNING STARSHINE!!!" But all she did then was look at me and turn over!! So I just stood there dancing and then when the part came on when it was like "Yeah, I am messing with your head.... when I'm messing with you in bed!!" I SAVAGELY ATTACKED HER WITH TICKLES!! And then she screamed and socked me in the nose... hard... so I slunk away and made waffles instead.... She still won't talk to me.... Hmm... Sisterly bonding will have to wait for another day I suppose~!
Haha that's all for today! Have a good day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment