Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Get Fit!








Hey, Prairie Girl here! This summer, I decided to get fit and lean. I've always wanted to be tough, sexy, and look sort of like the Black Widow. This whole summer I've been planning and sort of exercising but not really working out or eating right. All of the sudden, I got sick of it, this waiting to be in shape and being confident most of the time but having these moments when I was ashamed of myself, which is completely normal in human beings, but I want to be strong. My whole family is pretty thin and have high metabolisms, except for me. My dad even started losing weight and I was left behind. Since last week, I have been eating fruits, vegetables, wheat grain, and more healthy foods with smaller portions. Also, I have been drinking way more water. I found out that I've felt more confident, looked toner, and smiling on the inside and out. It's a painful process but it's so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment