Friday, August 3, 2012

School and finding yourself?

Guys, if you're like me (Prairie Girl), you probably struggle with a romanticized version of school and what it's really like. I love academics and studying, but I work way too long on homework because they assign me way too much. I also want to have fun so I join clubs and do random things like hiking that I enjoy, but then it causes procrastination. People are constantly telling me that I have to find myself but how on earth am I going to find myself in the middle of the all the other things that people are telling me to do like join clubs, do the hardest classes you can find, exercise, eat family meals, research colleges, find yourself, etc.

So here's to creating a new reality: one with adventure, romance, quirkiness, fun, some occasional homework, hard work, and awesomeness! School year 2013, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment