Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Recap

This summer has been crazy, especially since I can drive now! I've been to some amazing places, retreats, parties, hangouts, and family reunions! I've learned a lot of things about myself (which sounds really cheesy, I know) and I'm not scared about what's going to happen in the future anymore. 

Here are some of the awesome things I've found this summer: 
My favorite show that I watched was LEGEND OF THE SEEKER, which they canceled the 3rd season of, but it was worth every minute of it. It combines fantasy, violence, romance, and everything else that I could want in a show.


Favorite book series? Sarah Dessen! I've read all of her books and I'm in love with all of them. Because of her, I want ordinary life to be an adventure, like joining a catering business or planning my mom's wedding. No matter what's going on, I have her books to provide an escape from reality.

Here's to a year of parties, friends, study groups, coffee shops, new teachers and classes, trips, Spring Break, Christmas, and everything else in between that makes the school year worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment